Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time Passages

Listening to Al Stewart's popular lyrics of the 1970's, "Drifting into time passages as years go falling in the fading light", reminded me of how fast "time' really does go by. It was just 10 years ago today when much of the free world contemplated the range of potential Y2K disasters. It doesn't seem that long ago.

We're living in exciting and challenging times and we must not lose sight of our focus. I've always believed in setting goals and recently came across this Twitter poll by Jack Hollingsworth with 40 inspiring contributions from fellow photographers. If you are serious about improving your craft as a photographer, I think you might find this survey motivating.

Tonight as New Year's Eve approaches, there will be a full blue moon, which is quite rare. The last time was back in 1990 and the next one won't come again until 2028. Just a reminder there is no time like the present!

I wish everyone a happy and successful 2010 NEW YEAR and a special thanks to all who have supported and encouraged me throughout the past!!

I am now on Twitter and can be found at twitter.com/slimeface